Bookmarks issue
Kyrill Detinov
2014-02-11 20:25:30 UTC
Hello, Tom.

I hope, not too late to inform before a release.

I have an issue adding a bookmark to mounted GVFS.
The path is: /run/user/1000/gvfs/sftp:host=gate,user=kent/home/

I added the path to bookmarks. And the bookmark doesn't work.
Selecting the bookmark from a drop-down menu I got an error:

КаталПг '/user=kent/home/' Ме существует

In original:

Directory '/user=kent/home/' does not exist
--
WBR
Kyrill
t***@onepost.net
2014-02-15 02:02:46 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:25:30 +0400
Post by Kyrill Detinov
I hope, not too late to inform before a release.
I have an issue adding a bookmark to mounted GVFS.
The path is: /run/user/1000/gvfs/sftp:host=gate,user=kent/home/
I added the path to bookmarks. And the bookmark doesn't work.
Каталог '/user=kent/home/' не существует
Directory '/user=kent/home/' does not exist
The path string is parsed by a function which handles very many action parameter-strings, many of which are of the form "part1,part2".

I'll try to figure out a workaround for the comma in the path. Simply escaping the comma doesn't work.

Regards
Tom
t***@onepost.net
2014-02-15 06:51:15 UTC
Post by Kyrill Detinov
I hope, not too late to inform before a release.
I have an issue adding a bookmark to mounted GVFS.
The path is: /run/user/1000/gvfs/sftp:host=gate,user=kent/home/
I added the path to bookmarks. And the bookmark doesn't work.
Каталог '/user=kent/home/' не существует
Directory '/user=kent/home/' does not exist
Try svn again now.

Regards
Tom
Kyrill Detinov
2014-02-15 07:55:00 UTC
Post by t***@onepost.net
Post by Kyrill Detinov
Directory '/user=kent/home/' does not exist
Try svn again now.
It works now. Thanks!
--
WBR
Kyrill
t***@onepost.net
2014-02-16 06:40:05 UTC
On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:55:00 +0400
Post by Kyrill Detinov
Post by t***@onepost.net
Post by Kyrill Detinov
Directory '/user=kent/home/' does not exist
Try svn again now.
It works now. Thanks!
Svn now has a more robust fix for the problem you reported. This turned out to be non-trivial, so there's some risk of adverse side-effects for actions which use argument(s). I can't see any such, but time will tell.

Regards
Tom